Nutrition Support for Retinal Circulation
New! Improved formulation. DiaVis® is a specialized nutritional formulation that offers targeted nutrition for visual and overall health. DiaVis® delivers key nutrients that support retinal vessel health, help combat oxidative stress, support kidney health and promotes a less inflammatory environment.
30 day supply: 60 capsules
Based on the latest scientific research, DiaVis® delivers nutrients that:
- help combat oxidative stress
- support retinal vessel health
- promote a less inflammatory environment
- Support healthy kidney and nerve function
- New! Now with more vitamin D and more vitamin C to support healthy blood vessel function.
- New! Now includes 200 mg of benfotiamine - a highly bioavailable form of thiamin (vitamin B1) that is better absorbed and retained in tissues. Benfotiamine has shown promise in promoting comfort for those with neuropathic (nerve-related) symptoms as well as in supporting normal kidney function.
- New! Now includes a robust polyphenol blend. Polyphenols have been found to work in combination to support a less inflammatory environment in the body, support the health of small blood vessels, and protect against oxidative stress. This blend now includes:
- Polyphenols such as myricetin (New!) and quercetin, associated with health protection in large population health studies.
- New! VinCare® whole grape extract, and trans-resveratrol. Whole grape extract and trans-resveratrol separately and in combination have been shown to help promote a less inflammatory environment, bolster the body’s antioxidant defenses and positively affect blood lipids.
- New! Longvida® optimized curcumin extract, a turmeric extract shown to have significantly enhanced bioavailability.
- Curcumin, a powerful antioxidant, has been found to positively affect multiple factors linked to normal health for diabetics and, experimentally, to support a healthy retina.
- New! Bilberry extract - a potent source of polyphenol compounds found to be protective of microvascular health.
- Pycnogenol® French Maritime Pine Bark Extract - to support microvascular health.
Made from premium ingredients and manufactured according to the highest quality standards.
It is highly recommended that DiaVis® be taken in conjunction with ScienceBased Health’s OmegaAdvance®, a pharmaceutical grade fish oil supplement that provides a concentrated source of the omega-3 fats EPA and DHA, along with lutein and zeaxanthin.
Read detailed information behind this product in the DiaVis® FAQs.
Read about the scientific rationale behind this product in the DiaVis® monograph.
View the DiaVis® brochure.
LongVida® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences Inc. Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd. VinCare® is a registered trademark of Ethical Naturals, Inc.